The pizza oven with built in temperature control makes it a must have item in your kitchen.
This is excellent stainless steel electric pizza oven which can bake the finest quality frozen pizza, cheese breads, pretzels and more.
It is a professional restaurant quality oven that is designed to fit a countertop in your kitchen, office, bar or recreation room. With the ovens' dual baking elements, you will be able to bake a frozen pizza in less than 15 minutes. The electric pizza oven is easy to assemble and clean, being able to cook a pizza up to 12''.
- Removable Crumb Tray: Features with a removable crumb tray. To clean crumb tray, remove and rinse with warm soapy water. Wipe dry before placing back in oven.
- Pizza up to 12 inch: Pizza drawer accommodates up to a 12 inch pizza in diameter. With the oven dual backing elements you will be able to bake a frozen pizza from start to finish in less than 15 minutes, and no preheating required.
- Auto Shut-off Timer: You can set different baking times according to different foods. Baking time can be set between 8-12 minutes based on crust size, topping and personal set. Timer will shut off after set time.
- Heat-proof Handle: Handles of food rack and tray are insulated and protect your handle safety when taking rack or tray out.
- Easy to Clean: High quality stainless steel oven body and chrome bake ware are easy to clean, no matter oil or burnt food can be removed with gentle wipe. Please allow pizza baker time to cool before cleaning.
- Product size: 18.89" x 15.74" x 7.36" / 480 x 400 x 187 mm (L x W x H)
- Frame material:
- Outer case and food rack front: Heavy brushed stainless steel
- Inner case and internal case parts: Aluminized steel
- Grill handle: Plastic
- Weight: About 14 lbs
- Baking time: 8 - 12 minutes
- Voltage: 120 V
- Amps: 14 amps
- Frequency: 50 - 60 HZ
- Power: 1450 W
- Never operate the pizza baker oven without the crumb tray and food rack
- Do not touch the outer surface of the pizza baker oven during or immediately after baking
- Do not clean with a scouring pad or harsh abrasives
- Do not bake greasy foods in the oven